It’s October 10, 2016 and the 2016 Presidential lection is just under a month away. I have a challenge for myself and everyone else out there.
As I mentioned in my last post I started a 5-10 Min. core workout journey. However I have found a lot of 5-10 (mostly 10 min.) workouts that are all parts of the body so I have decided to add those in too. It has been nice to have short workouts and I have to tell you that I am super sore even though they are short. Intense short workouts still make you feel like you have done a 20-30 min. workout.
Here is what I have done so far then measurements.
OK so I have been super busy since, well, I am a Mom that gets up at 6 am toe get the kids out the door by 7:30. I also run my own retail business now and am constantly moving. Because of this I knew I was moving way more then I was before and got a FitBit. Yup I go about 15,000-20,000 steps per day. I am also down 17-pounds because of it. However this baby fat stomach is a little more stubborn and just constant steps are not taking all the fat away. So I need to start doing some more core work and tone up some of this flabby fat.
I don’t have a lot of time to add a core workout for
I have some coupons for you today as well as a reminder to get your free Disney rip planning DVD! Here you go!
- $2.00 off ONE Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants
- $1.00 off one EVOL frozen Single-Serve Meal
- $2.00 off one EVOL frozen Multi-Serve Meal
- $1.00 off any RW Knudsen Family product
- $2.00 off one Fresh Step Clumping Litter
- $1.00 off ONE Fresh Step Clumping Litter
- $0.75 off ONE Oral-B Glide Floss OR Floss Picks
WAY more coupons on page 2!
Having a party or needing to bring some items for a pot luck? Well how about I help you out with some coupons for that?!
Here you go! There are 2-pages of them…yum!
SPECIAL Super Bowl Coupon Edition!!! Yay!!
- $0.55 off any ONE State Fair Corn Dog Product
- $1.00 off one Brawny Paper Towel
- $2.50 off ONE Prilosec OTC Product
- $1.00 off 2 Hefty Slider Bags
- $0.25 off ONE Bounty Napkins
- $0.75 off 3 Totino’s Pizza Rolls OR Blasted Rolls
- $3.00 off any (3) HORMEL COMPLEATS microwave meals
- $2.00 off any (2) HORMEL COMPLEATS microwave meals
- $2.00 off one Udis Gluten Free Frozen Pizza
- $0.50 off 1 Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
WAIT! Got to page 2 for more!!!
When my husband and I took our kids to Disney a while back we did get a DVD first and it did help us know what all Disney has to offer and it made the kids even more excited to go! So if you would like a FREE Disney DVD just click the banner below and it will take you to where you need to go to get one.
Other than using this DVD to help plan your vacation, and it’s FREE, my kids still watch it. They crack me up!
Have a great day!
Whihoo another awesome giveaway a $500 Gift Card from Amazon! All you have to do it pick your entries in the rafflecopter at the end of this post on page 2! Good luck!
Co-hosts: Coupons and Freebies Mom // Natalie in the City // San, Sun and Messy Buns // Jenns Blah Blah Blog // The Mommyhood Mentor® // Krystal’s Kitsch // Random Thoughts //LivingWithBeth.com // Taffeta & Tulips // Simone – Your Style Architect // Libro Musica – The Music Library // Juggling Act Mama
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Go to page 2 for the rafflecopter.
We got some awesome new coupons to share with you this beautiful January day in 2016!
Here you go!
More New Coupons:
- $1.00 off two Mission Whole Wheat Tortillas
- $0.75 off 1 Smart Balance buttery spread
- $0.55 off any 1 Mission Tortilla Chips
- $1.00 off 2 Dial Complete Multi Products
- $1.00 off 3 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries
- $0.70 off ONE Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Cereal
- $0.70 off ONE Kellogg’s Jif Cereal
- $0.70 off ONE Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats Cereal
- $1.55 off ONE Pampers Baby Dry Diapers
- $1.00 off 4 Idahoan Mashed Pouches or Casseroles
MORE ON PAGE 2!
Here is the link to the Free Turbo Tax Federal edition just in case you need it. I have used turbo tax for 5-years and loved it!
TurboTax is up-to-date and ready for tax year 2015. Get started today for FREE with the Federal Free Edition.
Here are your key tax dates!
Start of Tax Season- 1/04
IRS e-file Open TBD- 1/19
Pre Peak I- 1/20-1/28
Tax Peak I- 1/29-1/31
Pre-Peak II- 4/05-4/12
Tax Peak II- 4/16-4/18
Tax Day- 4/18/16
Go to page 2, click on the turbo tax image and it’ll take you right there!